1. Select one of the locomotor skills and create your own set of teaching cues.
Gallop- Face Forward, Heel to Toe, Back Toe Kicks Front Heel
2. Identify the specific pathways used in each of the low organized games presented in the lesson focus.
Straight- Children move along a straight line without any turns or curves.
Zig Zag- Children move along a straight line and have the option of turning onto another line that crosses through the line at an angle.
Curved- Children move along a line that bends or curves.
3. Select a topic for a class talk and outline the questions and key points that would help you guide a class talk.
- What is goal setting?
-Why is it important to have goals?
- What makes a goal reachable?
4. Make a checklist of performance points to look for in one of the locomotor movements.
Running- Arms swing in opposition, Center of Gravity, Brings knees up, Pushes Through Stride